Avoid Running Aground with Premium FrontVü Forward-looking Sonar
- Premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground¹
- Narrow beam forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat
- Displays the bottom ahead of your boat in real time
- Displays bottom up to 90 m (300 ft) ahead
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
The Panoptix multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground¹ by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter.
Panoptix FrontVü sonar displays the seabed up to 90m (300 ft) ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the current depth) to give you awareness like never before. You can be more confident when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü has a narrow beam forward-looking sonar (20 degrees). This allows you to focus on the the seabed directly in front of your boat and not be confused with what is off to each side. It also includes an AHRS sensor for motion stabilisation that allows you to see what is in front of your boat even in rough water conditions. And all the FrontVü forward-looking sonar image data can be easily shared with other chartplotters across the Garmin Marine Network.
Panoptix PS51-TH features a standard 50.88 mm (2-inch) stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data, and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters.
¹The ability to effectively avoid running aground with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.