Stay in contact on the water with VHF 215i Marine Radio
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Compatible with the GHS™ 11i second-station handset
- Preprogrammed with international marine channels
- Removable fist microphone handset can be relocated away from the radio
- Easy plug-and-play installation to compatible chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000® network
Communication is critical on the water. This easy-to-install fixed-mount VHF 215i radio enhances communication to help you stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area.
Increase your peace of mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 215i gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate confidently on the water
VHF 215i is easy to install and use, and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The marine radio is preprogrammed with international marine channels. VHF 215i is also NMEA 0183 compatible, and its removable fist microphone can be relocated away from the radio. It’s compatible with the GHS 11i second-station handset.
Communicate with style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 215i marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7×2/9×2, 10×2/12×2, 7400/7600 series chartplotters and GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs.