Stay in contact on the water witth VHF 215i AIS Marine Radio
- Displays Automatic Identification System (AIS) on the chartplotter
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Preprogrammed with international marine channels
Communication and situational awareness are critical on the water. This fixed-mount VHF 215i AIS radio displays AIS on the chartplotter to enhance communication, situational awareness and collision avoidance between you and other mariners worldwide.
Increase your peace of mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 215i AIS gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate confidently on the water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000®network. VHF 215i AIS provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The marine radio is preprogrammed with international marine channels. It’s also NMEA 0183 compatible and includes a two-way hailer system for onboard communication.
Communicate with style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 215i AIS marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7×2/9×2, GPMAP 10×2/12×2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.