True Performance Meets Tactical Functionality
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lens, capable of switching between 2 modes: day use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
tactix Bravo multisport training GPS watch combines specialized tactical functionality with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, all in a stylish, everyday watch. An all-black, rugged and durable design is built for the tactical environment, and dual-mode operation optimizes the sunlight-readable display for day use or night vision goggle compatibility.
Built-in Tactical Features
Tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and dual-format position format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports MGRS, Degrees Minutes Seconds and more.
Advanced Fitness Metrics
tactix Bravo watch is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor¹, tactix Bravo crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.