6-foot Open-array Radar with 40 W of Power
- 6-foot, 40 W solid-state, open-array radar with pedestal
- MotionScope™ technology uses the Doppler effect to detect and highlight moving targets to help avoid collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather
- Pulse Compression technology provides high resolution while maximizing energy in order to enhance detection and identification of targets
- Pulse Expansion setting increases target sizes to help differentiate real targets from noise
- Provides radar data overlay onto charts (autopilot or heading sensor recommended)
- Detection range of 20 feet to 72 nautical miles
The 6-foot, 40 W solid-state Garmin GMR Fantom radar features MotionScope technology, which uses the Doppler effect to detect and highlight moving targets to help you avoid potential collisions. It fully integrates with select Garmin chartplotters.
It’s Your Time
All Garmin radars are designed to be easy to install and easy to use. There are no complex user settings to adjust; just install your radar and start using it. You can rely on the GMR Fantom radar to provide reliable, optimum performance in all conditions. Because, it’s your time.
Vertical Range Scaling
Fits the selected radar range to the vertical size of your display to show more forward looking radar returns on screen and make it easier to interpret target distances.