Bring What You Love About Amazon Alexa to Your Vehicle
- Use your smartphone’s data and connect via Bluetooth® or AUX³ to enable audio to stream through your vehicle’s speakers
- When paired to the app, the Garmin Speak device lets you stream music through your vehicle’s stereo, check weather, even listen to news and traffic
- In the app, type in specific addresses or the name of a hard-to-pronounce place, then select “Go” to easily send the location to your Garmin Speak device
- Adjust routing preferences to avoid things like toll roads or unpaved roads
- Manage your saved locations including home, school and work
¹Drivers should focus on driving and only use this device when safe to do so.
³AUX cable not included
Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.