Connect for a better drive
- Wirelessly pairs with select Garmin sat-nav to seamlessly share phone content1
- Access real-time services such as live traffic2, basic weather, live safety cameras and live parking3
- photoLive traffic cameras4 let you look up live photos from more than 10,000 traffic cameras to see traffic and weather conditions
- Send an address from your phone to your Garmin sat-nav, then easily route to the desired location
- Paired sat-nav displays smart notifications from your phone, including text messages, calendar reminders and app alerts
The Garmin Drive app is our simple, automotive, connectivity solution that allows your compatible Garmin sat-nav to wirelessly pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth® technology. Once connected, you can access a wide range of ‘live’ information services and have access to many additional features that help simplify your drive.
Avoid traffic delays, and find time saving detours to help keep you on your way.
Save time, and take the stress out of parking. View helpful parking information — including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking — as you approach your destination.
photoLive Traffic Cameras
Look up live photos from traffic cameras to see traffic and weather conditions.
View detailed forecasts, current conditions and animated radar images.
Send locations and online search results from your phone to your compatible Garmin navigator, and navigate there.
Receive smart notifications from your phone right on your navigation display. View text messages, calendar reminders and other alerts from your favourite apps while your phone remains safely stowed away as you drive.
1 Requires smartphone (sold separately) enabled with Bluetooth technology
2 To use this feature, you must download the Garmin Drive app to your compatible Bluetooth and GPS-enabled smartphone (sold separately)
3 Parking data is available for most city centres; for coverage details, visit parkopedia.com
4 photoLive traffic cameras are not available in all areas
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.