Multisport GPS Watch for Sport, Adventure and Style
- Compact (47 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology1
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and forged steel back to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features2 include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope
- fēnix 5 Performer Bundle adds HRM-TRI monitor for advanced running dynamics and heartrate during swimming
Striking Design, Strong Performancefēnix 5 is a compact 47mm diameter multisport watch packed to a performance optimised size. fēnix 5 features a tough athletic design and superior quality feel with a stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and a forged steel back to guarantee performance in the most demanding of environments (water-rated to 100 meters). The fēnix 5 matches both your aesthetic and athletic ambition.
All you need to know about your TrainingYour aim to continuously improve your performance drives you through countless hours of training. The fēnix 5’s new Performance Widget holds all the information you need to easily access in one place, to better track your fitness level and help you to train more efficiently.
- Training Status: Tells you how effective your training is and provides guidance on whether your workouts are productive and making progress.
- VO2Max Estimator: Crunches, running or cycling performance data to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute and gives you an indication of your level of fitness.
- Training Load: Tells you how hard you train over a period of time no matter which activity.
- Recovery Advisor: The Recovery Timer tells you the recommended recovery time counting down from your last workout.
Step up your RunningNow you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics1 can help improve your form and overall performance. These metrics include performance condition that compares your actual condition to your average fitness level, running cadence, and stride length. Make every run a personal challenge, compete against others on Strava Live Segments, get alerts for segment starts and finishes, view leaderboard rankings, and see how your current effort compares to your personal record. Select the fēnix 5 Performer Bundle with the HRM TRI chest strap so you can access additional fēnix 5 metrics3. Metrics including, Stress Score to measure your actual stress level based on your heart rate variability, vertical oscillation and ratio or ground contact time and balance to make your running more efficient.
Run Verticalfēnix 5 comes pre-loaded with features that make all the difference on the trail. The Auto Climb/Run feature makes sure you get the right metrics in the right environment. It will track pace and distance when running on the flat and automatically switch to accumulated ascent and vertical speed once you start climbing. For the Ultra distance runner fēnix 5 provides a special mode that allows you to extend tracking to take it much further and track up to 50 h in the new gyro-reinforced UltraTrac® mode.
A True Multi-Sport TalentFor the multi-sport athlete of any type, fēnix 5 is the perfect partner. Use dedicated activity profiles for Swim-Run, Triathlon or create the multisport profile that suits your training routine and race day. Easily change from one activity to the next with just a press of a button to make sure all your training splits are taken into account.
Navigate the Great Outdoors, Your WayEach fēnix 5 guides you safely on and off the beaten path combining GPS/GLONASS positioning, advanced sensors and well known Garmin navigation features like TracBack™. To provide the most accurate information the device auto-calibrates its sensors using GPS. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the thermometer and barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not.
So Many Ways to Stay ConnectedAll fēnix 5 series models can support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch. Another new fēnix 5 feature is GroupTrack5 that allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs of your connected buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated during an activity. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications. All fēnix 5 Sapphire models are Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
Custom Apps and Watch FacesYou can customise your fēnix 5 watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance. Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build partnerships that add even more value to your fēnix multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your fēnix 5 to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
Wear Your Personality on Your SleeveYou can also download the free Garmin Face It™ watch face app to customise your fēnix with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch’s face. Whether it’s a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
1Activity tracking accuracy 2When paired with a compatible smartphone 3When paired with a heart monitor. ; Included with some models, sold separately on others. 4Activity tracking accuracy 5When paired with a compatible smartphone – GroupTrack can track up to 50 people.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.